Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pineapple Designs turns 1!!!

Wow I can't believe my little facebook page Pineapple Designs has turned 1 already...what a journey it has been. I started with just making crayon caddys, pencil cases, bibs and 1 skirt style - and now I have many products and thinking up more. I wouldn't have come this far without all the support of friends, family and loyal customers. The coolest thing is seeing my clothes on children while i'm out and about...and when friends tell me they were at a birthday party and there was a child there wearing Pineapple Designs.

I thought I would run a competition to celebrate a great 1st year.

Competition details
Up for grabs is a $25 voucher to spend at Pineapple Designs on any premade stock in my albums.
To enter what you need to do is guess how much fabric(quilters cotton only) I have in my stash - below is a photo to help you out a bit, to be a bit of a pain you need to guess in yards as that is how all my fabric is purchased. Yes I know I have a major fabric addiction and this is only my quilters cotton fabric i'm showing you...I'm too scared to add in the polarfleece, cord, denim, stretch,

so take a guess and email me at pineappledesigns@hotmail.co.nz please put "fabric addiction competition" in the subject line
to help you out a bit it is more than 30yds and less than 200 yds

Entries closes on the 31st March - winner (or closest) will be announced on my blog
1 entry per person

Kate :-)

No comments: